Here are the top headlines of the hour:
1. Big win for the forces in the valley as the top commander of Hizbul has been gunned down. Another member of the Burhan gang eliminated.
2. Shocking remark by Kerala Congress chief says a woman with self-respect would kill herself if she was raped.
3. On RJD turf, PM Modi targets Jungle Raj ke Yuvraj, Rahul Gandhi, and Tejashwi. PM Modi adds that double Yuvraj of Jungle Raj scamming Biharis. Tejashwi Yadav hits back.
4. AIMIM Chief defends hatemonger Neta, who threatened to behead Islam haters. Owaisi comes up with why no action against CM Yogi.
5. Roshni Act in Jammu & Kashmir is null and void now, declares Centre. A six-month deadline set for retrieving the land.
6. Political violence in West Bengal rages after the body of another BJP worker found hanging from the tree. BJP alleges TMC's role ahead of Amit Shah's visit.
7. Opposition has accused Yogi Adityanath of polarization after he promises law to curb Love Jihad. Congress terms this as global shame.