Whether you’re a first-time player or returning for another year of fun and competition with Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, we’re here to help everyone get ready to draft. Check out what’s new this season and be sure to sign up to play.
Before making your picks, we’ve rounded up all our advice in one place to make it easier to prep for your draft and come out on top. When you feel like you’re ready to put your knowledge to use, we have three great options for you:
Note: This page will be updated as we continue to preview the upcoming season.
2018 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
• Six common mistakes Fantasy Baseball players make
• In or out on eight post-hype sleepers
• 18 need-to-know prospects to stash
• Overrated hitters this draft season
• Undervalued starting pitchers to target
• Pitchers to avoid playing full price on
• Steals and reaches from an experts draft
• Debating Stanton vs. Harper vs. Betts
• Fantasy Face-Off: Lindor or Correa?
• Which bat to take: Bryant or Martinez?
• Fantasy Face-Off: Hoskins or Buxton?
• Bryant, Bumgarner among stars on analyst’s avoid list
• Nine bargain bats for your draft
• Most volatile players in drafts
• Weighing which upside picks to chase
• Why boring picks can pay dividends
• Reviewing auction strategy through expert’s team
• Inside an expert’s draft where hitting was the priority
• Guys on news teams with biggest offseason change in value
Fantasy team preview videos
• Yankees: Any downside to stacked offense?
• Dodgers: How high should Bellinger be taken?
• Red Sox: Who has bounce-back potential?
• Astros: Is Cole a good fit for American League?
• Cubs: Can Schwarber be trusted again?
• Indians: Plenty of big names and value picks
• Nationals: How do you handle tricky calls?
• Cardinals: Is Pham in the circle of trust?
• Brewers: How do you treat new additions?
• Diamondbacks: Should you avoid Greinke?
• Giants: What do veteran additions have left?
• 5 comeback candidates to consider
• 10 bats to avoid because of injury concern
• High-risk, high-reward outfielders
• Infielders with boom-or-bust potential
• 10 pitchers that you shouldn’t draft
• Risky starting pitchers to consider
• Low-risk, low-cost starting pitchers