We use these abbreviations all the time in India. But do you know the full form of these abbreviations? Today, here’s our 29th quiz to test your knowledge. We bring you a quiz that is not as easy as it seems. Three lucky winners stand to win gift vouchers worth Rs 5,000 each, if they get the answers right!
So what you need to do is this:
- Visit and bookmark the Yahoo India homepage on your mobile phone. Swipe through the carousel of stories, slideshows and videos.
- Look for the Yahoo Quiz on the Yahoo Front Page.
- Participate in the Yahoo Quiz Contest, get the perfect score and take a screenshot of your scores.
- Use your existing Yahoo email (or create a new one) and send your screenshots to this mail id: Yahoo.India.Contests@oath.com
- Include your first name and age, and write ‘Yahoo Quiz Contest #29′ as the subject line.
- The contest is open only to citizens and permanent residents of India who are at least 18 years old.
- The contest starts at 12 noon on November 6th, 2018 and the deadline to email your answer is 11:30am on November 7th, 2018.
- Check your Yahoo inbox within 3 days thereafter to find out whether you are one of 3 winners of the ‘Yahoo Quiz Contest #29’, chosen by a draw of lots by a panel of Yahoo representatives. The 3 winners will each receive Amazon vouchers worth Rs 5,000. Winners must claim their prizes by providing necessary details within a week of winning the contest. Instructions on claiming the prize will be emailed to the winners.
- Check the Yahoo India homepage on within three days for the names of the winners.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Don’t Miss: Tomorrow, we will have yet another quiz for you to participate in and win prizes!
So what are you waiting for? Get quizzing!