Here are the top headlines for the day:
1. Crucial meeting of the Centre's panel on COVID vaccine ends. Pan-India dry runs have been approved by the Centre and mock drills in all the state capitals to begin tomorrow.
2. Times Now impact: Economic Offences Wing will now look into the unaccounted cash flow to the Congress during the Lok Sabha elections of 2019. The party denies these charges as a witch hunt.
3. Top bureaucrats and cops who allegedly aided the Congress slush fund are now under the radar of EOW. The agency will be probing the lead to former CM Kamal Nath's residence.
4. Congress is unable to contain its infighting. Differences have now come to the fore from multiple states. Electoral loss has also prompted bickering from the state leaders.
5. Doubter lobby gets a reality check as images from LOC to reaffirm Indian strategic deployment in the Pangong Tso.
6. Families of 48 Indian sailors pin their hopes on the Centre to get them released from China. Beijing, however, refuses completely. Will India exert more pressure diplomatically?