Woman's body found dumped on Delhi-Dehradun highway
A 28-year-old woman was found dead with injuries on her body at New Mandi bypass on the Delhi-Dehradun highway in Muzaffarnagar, police said on 9 March, 2017.
It is suspected that the woman was murdered and her body dumped on the highway, SHO Praveen Yadav said. The body, found on 8 March, 2017, has not been identified yet and sent for post mortem, he said. Yadav said further investigation is underway.
- Goa to host 71st Santosh Trophy from 12 March
- Incidents of attacks against Indians in US taken 'seriously:' Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan: Hindu woman axed to death by unidentified men in Balochistan province
- PM hopes for breakthrough on GST legislation
- Budget session: Govt urges opposition to help Parliament function systematically