Witness the blood and sweat went into making action sequence of Naam Shabana
The makers of Naam Shabana have released the making of Taapsee Pannu's action sequence.
Taapsee Pannu, who has been portraying strong character in her upcoming movie has put in alot of efforts to give justice to her character.
Cyril Raffaelli who has trained Taapsee has made sure that all action is real all fights are real.
The action clip showcased the hard work and the entire process of Taapsee's character and what exactly went in the making of this SPY.
The actress was trained by Akshay and the form of action that she had grasped was Kudo and MMA.
Gulshan Kumar and Cape of Good Films presents, A Friday Filmworks production Neeraj Pandey's Naam Shabana directed by Shivam Nair is all set to release on 31st March 2017.
- Taapsee Pannu trained with Hollywood stunt director for Naam Shabana
- The way Sanjay Dutt reacted when Rajkumar Hirani narrated the script of his biopic...
- Rajkummar’s Rao TRAPPED to have a NO-INTERVAL SHOWCASING in THEATERS
- What made Rajkumar Hirani chose Dutt Biopic over Munnabhai 3? The director answers
- Ali Fazal to put on weight for his next Hollywood project