WhatsApp is all set to surprise users with interesting new feature
WhatsApp users would soon be able to recall their messages.
Whatsapp is soon going to surprise its users with new features popularly dubbed as ‘unsend’ or ‘delete for everyone’. The fan site WABetaInfo, which is testing the new Whatsapp feature, shared this information on Twitter and wrote, “DELETE FOR EVERYONE NEWS! [AVAILABLE SOON!]”.
“Delete for everyone feature: WhatsApp is finally testing the Delete for Everyone feature: the server finally works and it successfully recalls the message. Also if the server works, this does not mean that the feature is currently enabled. It will be remotely enabled later, and seen that WhatsApp “enabled” their servers for the Delete for Everyone feature, it may really be enabled soon,” WABetaInfo’s wrote in the tweet.
DELETE FOR EVERYONE NEWS!— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) September 12, 2017
[AVAILABLE SOON!] pic.twitter.com/GQ6eqbNvSn
According to some reports, the users also will be able to recall their sent messages within five minutes after sending them. However, if the receiver has already read the message, then the sender would not be able to recall it. Other than text messages, the user would also be able recall their images, videos, GIFs, and documents.
WABetaInfo also disclosed that the WhatsApp has been trying to recall messages for quite some time and now after their tremendous efforts Recall feature will be available for both iOS and Android users very soon.
- Apple's newly launched iPhone 8, iPhone X make way for hilarious Twitter jokes
- Here are the top 10 most used apps of the World
- Apple iPhone 8 launch: Here is when Indians can buy the new iPhone
- Apple iPhone 8 launch today: Here are 10 things you need to know about the phone
- Apple iPhone 8 specifications leaked: Wireless charging, face ID to be introduced among other features