Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Mar. 21 (ANI-NewsVoir): Western Honda, an authorized dealer for Honda Motors India, along with Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) today introduced the new sporty lifestyle vehicle Honda WR-V, based on the globally successful Jazz Platform.
It features a Sporty and Sophisticated exterior design, high quality spacious interiors with advanced equipment, top of the class fuel efficiency, powerful performance and full range of safety features.
Western Honda is an authorized dealer for Honda Motors India and is located at a prominent site in Chembur, Mumbai. The dealership is a subsidiary of the Ritu Automobiles Pvt Ltd. Western Honda strives to become a leading dealer of Honda in Mumbai. The Ritu Automobile group owns dealerships of leading automobile brands which have shown a double digit growth. The Dealership aims to achieve success with the help of the professional team who work relentlessly to deliver 100 percent Customer Satisfaction. Western Honda has state of art facilities at their workshop to provide customers with seamless experience during their Honda Car service. The dealership is a one stop service destination and has been designed to provide a superior experience to customers.
The dealership spread over 7000 sqft has been designed to provide a best in class experience to the customers. It features an ultramodern 1+2 S facility (sales, service, and spares) that has 22 bays with washing facility. The dealership has trained manpower who understands the ever increasing demands of the customers in Passenger vehicle space. The 24x7 enabled workshop is manned by qualified Honda trained engineers/technicians and comes equipped with high productivity tools, advanced guided diagnostics and mobile service vans.
Speaking on the occasion, Manoj Lalwani, Chairman and Managing Director, Western Honda, said, "We are proud to grow together with Honda Motors. The Honda WR-V is a superior car and I am sure it will be much loved by our customers. Western Motors shall provide a unique experience to its valued customers during sales and after sales service."
WR-V is the first model developed by Honda R&D India along with Honda R&D, Japan, to match the needs and aspirations of young Indian customers who are looking for status, comfort and have an active lifestyle. The R&D in India has specifically worked on design & engineering concept suitable for right-hand drive and India-exclusive power trains.
The WR-V has been developed under the concept of "Refresh for Urban India" which is built around 3 core concepts of Urban Active Lifestyle that is high seating stance & ground clearance, Smart Compact Exterior with Spacious Interior along with Versatility & Utility, Pleasurable high quality interior & class leading fuel efficiency.
The new WR-V has a striking road presence with bold looks. It has exclusive day-time running LED DRL & position lamps and the front grill with solid wing face. All this accentuates its premium appeal with intense, sharp and stunning look. The large glass area offers excellent driver visibility and sense of space for all occupants.
Key Exterior design features
• Front Solid Wing Chrome Grille
• First-in-segment Electric Sunroof with One-Touch Open/Close Function with Auto Reverse
• R16 Alloy Wheel design with gunmetal finish
• Headlamp Integrated Signature LED DRLs & position lamps
• Premium Split Type Rear Combination Lamps
• Front Fog Lamps & LED High Mount Stop Lamp
• Turn Indicator on ORVM
• Silver Finished Roof Rail Garnish
• Armor like protective body cladding with big tires
• High ground clearance
• Chrome door handles
The interior design concept of the new WR-V is "Novelty Urban" that expresses fun, youthfulness, and progressive feeling. The new WR-V comes with 2 interior color themes - Urban Casual: Black and Bluish grey seat fabric and Urban Sophisticated: Black & Silver seat fabric. Based on Honda's Man Maximum Machine Minimum concept, the WR-V offers luxurious space, which is more than even cars in higher categories.
Key Interior design features:
• Advanced Multi-information Combination meter with LCD Display
• Blue Backlight and silver finish
• Eco AssistTM Ambient Rings on Combimeter
• User-friendly smart interface for automatic climate control
• Sliver finished AC vents, door ornaments, dashboard ornaments
• Intelligent storage spaces
• Front Centre Armrest designed to fit Tablets and iPads USB plug and accessory socket
• Front console box with separate pocket
• 3 cup holders and 4 bottle holders
The WR-V adopts the best of Honda's powertrains to achieve a perfect balance of performance and fuel economy.
The 5-speed Manual Transmission of petrol WR-V is a newly developed transmission to maximize the performance of WR-V with the 1.2L i-VTEC engine.
The suspension of WR-V has been designed to match the active lifestyle of the customers with greater roll stability and improved rigidity for better handling performance.
• Mac-Pherson strut front suspension.
• Twisted torsion beam rear suspension
Honda WR-V offers a host of Advanced Interior Equipment that offers information, entertainment and direction for the tech-savvy young Indian customer. Everything that the customer may need to stay connected with the outside world is just a touch away.
• 17.7cm Advanced Infotainment with audio , video and navigation system - Digipad
• In-built Satellite Linked Turn-by-turn Navigation
• My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
• Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
• Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
• Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
• Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
• Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
• AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod
• Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
• Steering mounted controls for HFT, Audio, Voice command and Cruise control
• Automatic Climate Control with Touch Control Panel
• One Push Start/Stop Button with white and red illumination (Exclusive for Diesel version only)
• Honda Smart Key System with Keyless Remote
• Cruise Control (Exclusive for Diesel version only)
• Front Centre Armrest with Storage Console
• Power Steering (EPS) - Tilt and Telescopic
WR-V is equipped with a wide range of Honda's active and passive safety technologies, which are offered as standard equipment across all variants.
• Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACETM) Body Structure
• Dual SRS front airbags
• Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
• Impact mitigating front head rest
• Pedestrian injury mitigation technology
• Intelligent Pedal (Brake Over Ride System)
• Multi-angle rear view camera with guidelines - Only in VX grade.
Grades & Colours
The Honda WR-V is offered in two grades S and VX in both Petrol and Diesel variants.
The Honda WR-V is available with a choice of 6 color options: Premium Amber Metallic (New), Modern Steel Metallic, White Orchid Pearl, Carnelian Red Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic and Golden Brown Metallic
Sales, Service and Warranty
Deliveries of the Honda WR-V will begin immediately from the HCIL dealer network of 336 facilities in 224 cities across the country. The Honda WR-V will offer complete peace of mind with 3 years / Unlimited Kilometers warranty as standard benefit to the customer. Additionally, customers can opt for Extended Warranty for additional two years / Unlimited kilometers for extra peace of mind. (ANI-NewsVoir)