Noida

India
CloudyCloudy
29°
26°
27°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy27°
  • 10 PMCloudy27°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms25°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thunder Showers24°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thunder Showers24°
  • 5 AMShowers24°
  • 6 AMCloudy25°
  • 7 AMCloudy25°
  • 8 AMCloudy26°
  • 9 AMCloudy26°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thunder Showers27°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunder Showers27°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunder Showers29°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms29°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms29°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms29°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms29°
  • 7 PMPartly cloudy28°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms27°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%29°26°Night - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%29°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%30°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%32°26°Sunny today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%32°26°Sunny today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%32°25°Sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%31°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 5%5%31°26°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Thursday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 5%5%31°26°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%32°26°Sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

6 km/h Southeast

Barometer

980.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    31°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    15.50 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:59 AM6:41 PM

Map

Weather News Stories