Jodhpur

India
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
29°
25°
26°

Forecast

  • 5 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thunder Showers27°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 2 PMCloudy28°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunder Showers28°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms28°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms28°
  • 6 PMCloudy28°
  • 7 PMCloudy27°
  • 8 PMCloudy27°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms25°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thunder Showers25°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thunder Showers24°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thunder Showers24°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%29°25°Night - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%27°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 20%20%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%30°24°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%29°23°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%28°23°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%28°23°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%28°24°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 5%5%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%31°23°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h Southwest

Barometer

975.0 millibars

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    30°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    10.90 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:17 AM6:58 PM

Map

Weather News Stories