Srinagar

India
ShowersShowers
22°
17°
17°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers18°
  • 9 AMShowers19°
  • 10 AMCloudy21°
  • 11 AMShowers22°
  • 12 PMShowers21°
  • 1 PMShowers21°
  • 2 PMShowers20°
  • 3 PMShowers20°
  • 4 PMShowers21°
  • 5 PMShowers21°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 7 PMPartly cloudy19°
  • 8 PMPartly cloudy18°
  • 9 PMPartly cloudy18°
  • 10 PMPartly cloudy18°
  • 11 PMPartly cloudy18°
  • 12 AMPartly cloudy17°
  • 1 AMPartly cloudy17°
  • 2 AMPartly cloudy16°
  • 3 AMShowers16°
  • 4 AMShowers16°
  • 5 AMShowers16°
  • 6 AMShowers16°
  • 7 AMShowers17°
  • 8 AMShowers18°
Sunday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%22°17°Showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 35%35%26°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%27°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 20%20%24°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%27°16°Scattered showers today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 20%20%26°14°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°13°Sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%26°14°Sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%28°15°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%29°16°Sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h East

Barometer

833.0 millibars

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    17°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    8.70 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:02 AM7:00 PM

Map

Weather News Stories