Manali

India
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
12°
9°
12°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 11 AMCloudy12°
  • 12 PMShowers12°
  • 1 PMShowers12°
  • 2 PMShowers12°
  • 3 PMShowers12°
  • 4 PMShowers12°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy10°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy10°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 2 AMPartly cloudy9°
  • 3 AMPartly cloudy9°
  • 4 AMPartly cloudy9°
  • 5 AMPartly cloudy9°
  • 6 AMPartly cloudy9°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy11°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy12°
  • 9 AMPartly cloudy13°
  • 10 AMPartly cloudy13°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%12°9°Rain with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to SSW.Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%13°8°Rain today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%13°8°Rain today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%14°8°Scattered showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%14°4°Mostly sunny today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 10%10%13°7°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%14°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%13°7°Mostly sunny today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%14°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%14°1°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 33 °F (0.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h South

Barometer

679.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    11°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to SSW.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:56 AM6:46 PM

Map

Weather News Stories