Itanagar

India
ShowersShowers
23°
23°
23°

Forecast

  • 7 PMShowers23°
  • 8 PMShowers23°
  • 9 PMShowers24°
  • 10 PMShowers24°
  • 11 PMShowers24°
  • 12 AMShowers24°
  • 1 AMShowers24°
  • 2 AMShowers24°
  • 3 AMShowers24°
  • 4 AMShowers24°
  • 5 AMShowers24°
  • 6 AMShowers24°
  • 7 AMShowers25°
  • 8 AMShowers25°
  • 9 AMShowers26°
  • 10 AMShowers26°
  • 11 AMShowers27°
  • 12 PMShowers27°
  • 1 PMShowers28°
  • 2 PMShowers28°
  • 3 PMShowers28°
  • 4 PMShowers28°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy27°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy26°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%23°23°Rain. Low 73°F. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around ~ 0.5 inch.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%28°23°Showers. High 82°F. Winds WSW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 74°F. Winds W and variable.
Wednesday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms. High 85°F. Winds SW and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 75°F. Winds W and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%29°24°Thunderstorms. High 84°F. Winds SW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain and thunder. Low 75°F. Winds WSW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%28°23°Thunderstorms. High 83°F. Winds SW and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Rain and thunder. Low 74°F. Winds W and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%28°23°Thunderstorms. High 83°F. Winds SW and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Rain. Low 74°F. Winds WNW and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around ~ 0.25 inch.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%28°23°Thunderstorms. High 83°F. Winds SSW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74°F. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%30°24°Scattered thunderstorms. High 86°F. Winds S and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 75°F. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%32°24°Scattered thunderstorms. High 90°F. Winds SSW and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 76°F. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%32°24°Partly cloudy. High 89°F. Winds SSW and variable.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 76°F. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early morning
Precipitation: 62%62%
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 85%85%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h North

Barometer

1010.5 millibars

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    23°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    10.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain. Low 73°F. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around ~ 0.5 inch.

Sun & moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:35 AM6:07 PM

Map