Vizianagaram

India
Isolated Thunder ShowersScattered thunderstorms
27°
24°
27°

Forecast

  • 1 PMIsolated Thunder Showers27°
  • 2 PMShowers26°
  • 3 PMShowers26°
  • 4 PMShowers26°
  • 5 PMShowers26°
  • 6 PMPartly cloudy26°
  • 7 PMPartly cloudy25°
  • 8 PMFair25°
  • 9 PMFair25°
  • 10 PMPartly cloudy24°
  • 11 PMPartly cloudy24°
  • 12 AMPartly cloudy24°
  • 1 AMPartly cloudy24°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 5 AMCloudy23°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy27°
  • 9 AMPartly cloudy29°
  • 10 AMPartly cloudy30°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunder Showers31°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunder Showers31°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms29°
Saturday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%27°24°Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%31°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%32°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%32°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%32°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%29°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 35%35%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%30°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%31°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%31°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h East-southeast

Barometer

999.0 millibars

Details

Isolated Thunder Showers
  • Feels like
    31°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    11.20 km
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:47 AM5:44 PM

Map

Weather News Stories