Delhi has voted for all three MCD and it is time for the exit poll. Over 43 per cent voting was recorded in Delhi till 4pm.
The BJP has been ruling the MCD for past 10 years and is looking for third consecutive term in the Delhi civic bodies.
The Congress has been hoping to stage a comeback while the AAP believed that it might do what it did with the Delhi Assembly election in 2015.
While the counting of votes will take place on Wednesday, the exit polls predictions are here.
HERE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES:
- Those demanding Kejriwal's resignation, should wait for the results on April 26: AAP leader Ashutosh
- Glad to see exit poll findings, MCD victory due to PM Modi's policies, says Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari.
- BJP expected to win about 202-220 seats out of 272 seats.
- Axis My India exit polls predict about 19-31 seats for Congress.
- While AAP is expected to bag 23 seats out of the 272 seats.
- Of the 64 seats in East Delhi, BJP is like to bag 45-51 seats.
- Congress is predicted to bag around 04-08 seats in East Delhi.
- AAP is likely to get 06-10 seats in East Delhi while others may get around 0-2 seats.
- In North Delhi, the BJP is likely to get 78-84 seats out of 104 seats.
- Congress is predicted to get 09-12 seats in North Delhi.
- AAP is expected to bag around 08-12 seats in North Delhi while others may bag about 01-03 seats.
- Kejriwal should step down if AAP loses: BJP
- Massive loss for Aam Aadmi Party predicted.
- Exit polls predict BJP tipped to win 79-85 seats in South Delhi.
- Congress to bag about 7 to 11 seats in South Delhi predicts exit poll.
- AAP to win about 9 to 13 seats in South Delhi.