After delivering 5 successful films in a row, Malayalam actor Mohanlal has joined the sets of his new film, Villain directed by B Unnikrishnan on Sunday. The actor's look for the film is out and within no time the pic had gone viral across social media including Facebook and Twitter.
Interestingly, the Malayalam actor attended the 150 theatrical day celebrations of his Dusshera blockbuster, Pulimurugan in his new get-up. The actor looked stylish, with a grey beard and salt n pepper hair style.
Earlier, Catch had reported that Lalettan is portraying the role of an ex-cop in Villain and had undergone Ayurvedic treatment to look the part. Reportedly, the actor is planning to shed weight for the film as well.
Manju Warrier will be seen as Mohanlal's wife in the film. The film also marks the fifth collaboration of Mohanlal and Manju Warrier after Aaram Thampuran, Kanmadham, Summer In Bethlahem and Ennum Eppozhum.
Villain marks the first Malayalam outing of Rockline Venkatesh, the maker of the 2015 Salman Khan blockbuster Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The film also marks the debut of Tamil stars, Vishal, Hansika Motwani and Telugu actress Raashi Khanna as well.
Here is the first look poster;
Pic : Mohanlal in Villain
- Thala 58 : After Billa and Arrambam, will Ajith star in Vishnuvardhan's period flick?
- Kerala State Film Awards 2016 : Kammatipaadam's Vinayakan tops Oppam's Mohanlal to bag the Best Actor award, Rajisha Vijayan Best Actress
- Bhagmati : Unni Mukundan, Anushka Shetty starrer to be wrapped in one week
- M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story's Kiara Advani to make Telugu debut with Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya ?
- I would love to work with Salman Khan in Dabangg 3 says Amy Jackson