It's Vietnam for Mahesh Babu's next film
The makers of superstar Mahesh Babu's upcoming yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project will head to Vietnam next to shoot an important segment of the film, a source said.
'The latest schedule begins in Chennai from tomorrow (Saturday). The team leaves to Vietnam on 22 March for a brief schedule. Nearly 70 per cent of the film has already been completed. The entire shoot should be completed by April,' a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Being directed by A.R. Murugadoss, the film features Mahesh in the role of an intelligence officer.
Rakul Preet Singh, who plays the leading lady, will be seen as a medical student.
Filmmaker-turned-actor S.J. Suryah plays the antagonist, and his role is said to be on par with Mahesh's.
The film, which will simultaneously release in Tamil and Telugu on June 23, has music by Harris Jayaraj.
- Baahubali was just a starter, Baahubali 2 is the actual meal, says SS Rajamouli
- Baahubali 2 : Trailer launch details of Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer revealed
- Angamaly Diaries : Mohanlal all praises for Lijo Jose Pellissery, Chemban Vinod film
- Sakhavu : Nivin Pauly starrer confirmed for Vishu release
- Tiyaan : Teaser of Indrajith - Prithviraj starrer to be attached with Mammootty's The Great Father & Mohanlal starrer 1971 Beyond Borders