Linda, a social worker, started a relief camp at North Paravur when the heavy rain and floods made the lives of people miserable. She turned the class rooms of St. German's Church School at North Paravur as a hospital. What distinguishes this camp from other camps is that she converted the ground floor as a special ward for the patients. In her camp, cancer and dialysis patients among others take refuge. She arranged the benches to form beds and separators to make isolated wards. She made available the services of 3 doctors and one doctor who stay available for 24 hours. For these facilities the old aged people from other camps are coming to Linda's camp in massive numbers. Gradually more and more people started coming to the camp in bulk from other camps also, as a result she had to widen up the camp. More than 1000 people took refuge in her camp.