A fire broke out in Prime Minister's Office (PMO) at the South Block on Raisina Hill in the wee hours on Tuesday. The blaze was reported in the room number 242 on the second floor of the PMO. A fire department official said that the control unit received a call at around 3:35am and seven fire tenders and three utility unites were sent to the high-security zone. Singh said that prima facie, a short circuit in the split AC appears to have caused the fire. A computer was also damaged in the fire. The fire was brought under control within about 20 minutes.