3 farmers die due to poisonous gas after entering in a manhole

A shocking incident happened in Maharashtra's Aurangabad on Tuesday. Three farmers died due to choking poisonous gas after entering into a manhole. Around 7 farmers went to drainage line to get water for farming but as soon as they entered, they experienced suffocation due to lack of oxygen. As a result, 3 farmers died on the spot, 3 were taken to the nearby hospital and are in critical situation. While 1 farmer is still missing and the searching process is underway. As per the locals, the water was not reaching to farms through the motor and the farmers entered into the manhole to check the same.