Uttarakhand: IT raids at UP official's house in Dehradun
On 18 April, The Income Tax (IT) department raided various locations in Dehradun including the residence of an Uttar Pradesh government official.
The raids also took place at the home and office of Uttar Pradesh Manufacturing Corporation General Manager Ashray Sharma.
Sharma's farm houses were also under probe in Dehradun and Rishikesh.
- Here're necessary precautions as temperature crosses 40 in Delhi-NCR
- President Bhandari in Delhi, but Nepal 'eyeing China' of concern
- Delhi: Court orders FIR against woman cop for sexually assaulting minor girl
- PIL filed in HC seeking response from Centre over Kulbhushan Jadhav's release
- US NSA meets Indian counterpart Ajit Doval, PM Modi