Uttar Pradesh: Eight coaches of Rajya Rani express derail in Rampur
On 14 April,As many as eight coaches of the Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani express got derailed early morning near the Rampur district in Uttar Pradesh.
According to reports, few people on the train suffered minor injuries.
At least ten people were reported injured.
The cause of derailment is yet to be ascertained.
Further details are awaited.
- BJP accuses Lalu's son Tej Pratap for concealing property in election affidavit
- Tamil Nadu: Three ministers booked for 'obstructing' I-T officials
- Himachal: Four go missing after car plunges into BBMB canal
- Kulbhushan Jadhav case: Pakistan for arresting "growing crisis" in ties with India
- NH 74 scam: Revenue clerk arrested for misplacing seven files