Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Times Now exposes Maoist-Terror link. Times Now has accessed a US District Court's 2012 order. Convicted Ghulam Nabi Fai was receiving terror funds from Pakistan's ISI.
2) The debate over Maoist-Terror link surges. Gautam Navlakha had close links with ISI, it is stated by a US District Court order. The NIA charge sheet states that Navlakha was in touch with Ghulam Navu Fai via email and phone.
3) Congress follows 1984 playbook in Bengaluru bu shiedling the accused despite the victim MLA’s allegations.
4) The pressure is now mounting on the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thackeray as the protestors demand the reopening of Hindu temples.
5) Congress' hypocrisy on Dalits has now been exposed by the Congress itself. Party leader reveals how most the Congress leaders differentiate in upper caste and lower caste people
6) Hyderabad is witnessing unprecedented rainfall and experiencing waterlogging. 11 people have lost their lives while three are still missing.