Anna University Declares Results of First Semester Exams, Check Now at annauniv.edu
Lucknow, Dec 7: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on Thursday released the admit cards for Staff Nurse recruitment examination. All candidates who are appearing for the recruitment test can download the admit card from the official website of the Commission or from the link www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
According to reports, there are over 3,000 openings for female nurses, for which the examination has been scheduled to be held on December 17, 2017.
How to download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Admit Cards 2017:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- They will be required to click on the notification tab which says Click here to download Admit Card for Staff Nurse (Female) Examination-2017
- They will need to fill up the registration number, date of birth, gender and the verification code given next to the blank
Note: The verification code is case-sensitive
- They can click on the Download Admit Card green button to get their admit cards
- For those who might have forgotten their registration number, they can click on the Know Your Registration Number option in the bottom left of the screen
- Such candidates will be required to enter their name, their father or husband’s name (as filled in application form), date of birth and again the case-sensitive verification code
- They can then click on the search button
The paper which will consist of 170 objective type questions have been divided into three sections. Section one will include questions from General Knowledge, section two will consist of questions from general Hindi and the third and final section will include questions from Nursing. The first section is of total 30, second of 20 and the third section is of 120 marks. Total time provided for the candidates is two hours.