Here are the top headlines from today:
1. Key 'Kisan se charcha' underway Times Now has accessed inside talks of the Kisan charcha. The govt has said that it won't repeal the law but discussion over MSP can be done.
2. UK gives NOD for Oxford Vaccine Britain cleared Oxford's AstraZeneca vaccine for emergency use supply. Ordered 100 million doses of the booster. UK's approval has boosted the Serum Institute's vaccine approval in India.
3. Centre Assures: will #SaveOurSailors China has resorted to dirty tactics. 40 Indian sailors are taken hostage for months now. Centre has vowed to save Indian Sailors.
4.Shaheed Bagh shooters join BJP The Shaheen Bagh shooter has joined BJP now as a political member. Congress slammed the Centre.
5. Kerala couple death sparks row. The death of a couple in Kerala while resisting the cops has caused a huge row.
6. Dates for filing tax return extended. The govt has extended the date for filing a tax return to the 10th of January.
7. Confession nails PDP Neta PDP leader Waheed Parra under NIA's lens. Reports suggest connections with Hizbul. Paid Rs. 10 lakh to him.