Zug, Switzerland – UGPay Group AG, a swiss-based asset management company, has launched its token sale through the Cryptounit program. The program is an initiative of UGPay GROUP AG that will help the company to easily expand its services to other investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
The UGPay Group AG consists of professionals whose aim is to invest in optimistic projects and also share their expertise with retail investors, institutions, and corporate clients. They will also provide support to shareholders and management to find and implement key tasks in the company with the assistance of international industry experts.
The Cryptounit security token offering
About the WCRU token sale
Each investor that buys the Cryptounit security token – WCRU instantly becomes eligible to become a shareholder and co-owner of the Global Investment Portfolio. Unlike other portfolios that are centered around a single investment market, the Global Investment Portfolio operates in 20 different sectors of the market
Again, the Portfolio is available to individual, corporate, and institutional investors from all corners of the world. Becoming a shareholder of the portfolio is as simple as purchasing the Cryptounit security token (WCRU). Each unit of WCRU equates to a share of the Global Investment Portfolio.
How to take part in the token sale.
The first step for investors who want to take part in the Cryptounit token sale is to register an account on the UGPAY.GROUP website. After that, they would need to open a crypto wallet on CRYPTOUNIT blockchain (cryptounit.cc), which will enable investors to hold, transfer, and stake their WCRU tokens. The wallet will also be used to receive bonuses in the form of Cryptounit stable coins (USDU) that result from the profitability of investors’ assets.
Who is eligible to participate in the Cryptount program?
No one is restricted from taking part in the Cryptounit program. Whether you are a professional investor, an entrepreneur, or a beginner with zero experience, you can still benefit from the program.
– Beginners: Anyone who is completely new to investing but is willing to learn can take advantage of the educational resources provided by the Cryptounit program. They would learn how to create a source of passive income, clear out debt, settle their loans, and above all, learn to manage and grow their personal finances.
– Professionals: Seasoned investors who are looking for new opportunities to expand their portfolio would definitely want to give the Cryptounit program a shot as they have one of the most diversified Portfolio management services out there.
– Entrepreneurs: Those who already know one or two things about investing but do not have enough capital are very much welcome to the Cryptounit program thanks to its low barrier to entry.
The Cryptounit ecosystem consists of four tokens – a utility token, a security token, an interchange token, and a stable coin.
The Utility token, UNTB, is used in navigating the Cryptounit ecosystem and all users are expected to have a minimum of 10 UNTB in their crypto wallets.
WCRU is the security token of the Cryptounit network and is used as an index token and represents individual shares and ownership of the company.
The interchange token, CRU is meant for staking on the network.
And finally, the USDU, which is the stable coin is used for payment of bonuses to different loyalty programs and dividends. Also, each USDU is backed by the Us dollar and is positioned in a custodian escrow firm.
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the future of many crypto-related projects in the blockchain space due to a lack of compliance with regulatory authorities. Unlike many such projects, the team at UGPay Group understands the ramifications that arise from failing to abide by the law. To this effect, they’ve registered the company in Switzerland and also with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC). Details of their registration with the SEC can be found here
The UGPay group AG will submit audited financial statements on a quarterly basis to the Security Exchange Commission as stipulated in the regulatory guidelines.
To ensure optimum transparency of the company, the UGPay Group will organize webinars on a monthly basis so that investors are provided with the latest developments of the company, which, in turn, will enable these investors to submit meaningful proposals on how to expand the company.
The life cycle of the Cryptounit security token (WCRU)
The WCRU token generally exists in three different states:
– The normal state when the token is said to be liquid and can be moved freely from one account to the other.
– The frozen state comes immediately after the purchase of WCRU. Subsequently, the tokens are scheduled for defrosting so that investors can sell them on a regulated cryptocurrency exchange.
– The thawed state in the Cryptounit cycle occurs when the tokens are defrosted and made available for staking. All investors who participate in the staking receive UNTB as rewards for staking their WCRU tokens.
The Cryptounit blockchain operates on the EOS engine and uses a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) as its consensus algorithm. EOS was chosen because it’s faster and more scalable than the ethereum blockchain; thus enabling the Cryptounit network to process thousands of transactions per second. Very important fact that there is no commissions in Cryptounit blockchain.
UGPay Group AG , a swiss-based asset management company, has launched its token sale through the Cryptounit program. The program is an initiative of UGPay that will help the company to easily expand its services to other investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
The UGPay Group consists of professionals whose aim is to invest in optimistic projects and also share their expertise with retail investors, institutions, and corporate clients. They will provide support to shareholders and management to find and implement key tasks in the company with the assistance of international industry experts.
Company: UGpay Group
Contact: Mr. Wilhelm Gudelow General Director
Adress (City/Country): Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
(Syndicated press content is neither written, edited or endorsed by ED Times)