Several big teams were in action in Europe on Thursday as matchday three of the UEFA Europa League came to a conclusion. There were wins for Chelsea and Sevilla while Arsenal and Milan were held to draws.
Here are the highlights from them:
1) Arsenal 0-0 Sporting CP: Arsenal booked their place in the Europa League knockout stages after a 0-0 draw with 10-man Sporting CP that was marred by an injury to Danny Welbeck.
2) BATE 0-1 Chelsea: Olivier Giroud's first goal under Maurizio Sarri sealed Chelsea's progression to the Europa League knockout rounds with a 1-0 win at BATE on Wednesday.
3) Lazio 2-1 Marseille: Marco Parolo and Joaquin Correa ensured Lazio completed the double over Marseille.
4) Real Betis 1-1 AC Milan: Gennaro Gattuso's Milan held Real Betis to a 1-1 draw in a pulsating Europa League match.
5) Celtic 2-1 RB Leipzig: Odsonne Edouard provided a swift riposte to a late setback as Celtic secured a vital 2-1 Europa League win over RB Leipzig.
6) Akhisarspor 2-3 Sevilla: A late penalty from Ever Banega clinched three points for Sevilla in a pulsating Europa League tie.
7) Spartak Moscow 4-3 Rangers: Sofiane Hanni scored the decisive goal to earn Spartak Moscow a barely believable 4-3 win at home to Rangers in the Europa League, the Russian side equalising three times before completing a stunning comeback.