Matchday four has come to an end in Europe's premier club competition. Here are the highlights from Wednesday night's matches:
1) Juventus 1-2 Manchester United: Manchester United scored twice in the last four minutes to come from behind and secure a 2-1 away Champions League win over Juventus, cancelling out Cristiano Ronaldo's stunning opener.
2) Manchester City 6-0 Shakhtar Donetsk: Gabriel Jesus netted a hat-trick as Manchester City powered to a 6-0 Champions League victory over Shakhtar Donetsk but they will have to wait to book their place in the last 16 after Hoffenheim netted a late equaliser at Lyon in Group F's other fixture.
3) Viktoria Plzen 0-5 Real Madrid: Karim Benzema scored his 200th Real Madrid goal in a 5-0 Champions League rout of Viktoria Plzen at the Doosan Arena on Wednesday.
4) Bayern 2-0 AEK Athens: Bayern Munich are within touching distance of the Champions League knockout stages after a Robert Lewandowski double secured a routine 2-0 Group E win over AEK Athens on Wednesday.
5) Benfica 1-1 Ajax: Andre Onana atoned for an earlier mistake by making two superb late saves to help Ajax edge closer to the Champions League last 16 with a 1-1 draw at Benfica.
6) Lyon 2-2 Hoffenheim: Hoffenheim's Champions League campaign was rescued at the death as Pavel Kaderabek scored in second-half stoppage time to snatch a 2-2 draw against Lyon despite being down to 10 men.
7) Valencia 3-1 Young Boys: Santi Mina scored twice as Valencia recorded their first victory of the 2018-19 Champions League campaign with a 3-1 triumph over Young Boys that applies pressure on Manchester United in Group H.
8) CSKA Moscow 1-2 Roma: Roma significantly boosted their chances of progressing to the Champions League knockout stages with a 2-1 win over 10-man CSKA Moscow at the Luzhniki Stadium on Wednesday.