The "U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market: Focus on Product, Disease, Technology, End User, Country Data and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.60% during the forecast period, 2019-2025. The U.S. hematologic malignancies market generated $723.9 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The U.S. hematologic malignancies market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market, such as rising incidence of hematologic malignancies, favorable reimbursement scenario, and increase in funding in the hematologic malignancies market. However, there are factors hindering the growth of the market, such as lack of training professionals, high pricing pressure, and issue pertaining to the analytic validity of genetic testing.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the U.S. hematologic malignancies testing market?
- What are the key development strategies which are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging players for the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by leading players in the U.S. market for the development of diagnostic solutions for hematologic malignancies?
- How each segment of the market is expected to grow during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025.
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenario and the regulations for the development of diagnostic solutions for the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies, specifically in the U.S.?
- ARUP Laboratories
- ASURAGEN, INC.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- ArcherDX, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cancer Genetics Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- ICON plc
- Illumina, Inc.
- Invitae Corporation
- Invivoscribe, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Opko Health
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Sysmex Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Definition
2. Market Scope
3. Research Methodology
4. Epidemiology of Hematological Malignancies in U.S.
5. U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market: Value and Volume Data 2019 (U.S. State Regions)
5.1 Midwest U.S.
5.2 Mid Atlantic
5.3 The Southwest
5.4 New England
5.5 The West
5.6 The South
6. Market Dynamics
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Rising Incidence of Hematologic Malignancies
6.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Inorganic Growth Strategies in the Market
6.1.3 Favorable Reimbursement Scenario in the U.S. hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
6.1.4 Increase in Funding in Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
6.2.1 High Pricing Pressure
6.2.2 Lack of Trained Professionals
6.2.3 Issues Pertaining to the Analytical Validity of Genetic Testing for Cancers
6.3 U.S. Market Opportunities
6.3.1 An Underlying Relaxation in Revised 2018 PAMA Criteria
6.3.2 Informatics and Technological Innovation for Larger Consumer Base
6.3.3 Technological Advancements in the Field of Molecular Diagnostics
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Industry Insights
8.1 Regulatory Framework
8.1.1 Legal Requirements and Framework in the U.S.
8.2 Reimbursement Scenario
8.2.1 Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA) Criteria for Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory Tests (ADLT)
8.3 Physicians' Perceptions
9. U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Product) 2018-2025 ($ Million)
9.2.1 NGS-Based Gene Panels
188.8.131.52 Multiple Myeloma
184.108.40.206 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
220.127.116.11 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
9.2.2 NGS-Based Molecular Clonality Testing
18.104.22.168 Multiple Myeloma
22.214.171.124 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
126.96.36.199 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
9.2.3 NGS-Based Translocation Testing
188.8.131.52 Multiple Myeloma
184.108.40.206 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
220.127.116.11 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
9.2.4 NGS-Based Mutation Testing
18.104.22.168 Multiple Myeloma
22.214.171.124 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
126.96.36.199 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
9.2.5 NGS-Based Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) Testing
188.8.131.52 Multiple Myeloma
184.108.40.206 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
220.127.116.11 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
10. U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by End User)
10.1 Specialty Clinics and Hospitals
10.2 Diagnostic Laboratories
10.3 Reference Laboratories
10.4 Research Institutions
11. U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Disease)
11.3 Multiple Myeloma
11.4 Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
11.5 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
12. U.S. Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market (by Technology)
12.1 Next-generation Sequencing (NGS)
12.2 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
12.3 Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
12.4 Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
12.5 Flow Cytometry
12.6 Other Technologies
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vrezin
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900