New Delhi, [India] Apr. 7 (ANI): Two people suffered burn injuries after a major fire broke out at a four-storey building in Delhi's Sreshtha Vihar last night.
The injured people were rushed to the nearby hospital for medical treatment.
The untoward incident, which was reportedly caused by a short-circuit in the air conditioner, took place at around 9 p.m.
Atleast 20 fire tenders reached the spot to douse the flames.
However, no causalities have been reported so far.
More details are awaited. (ANI)