New Delhi, [India] Apr. 7 (ANI): Two people suffered burn injuries after a major fire broke out at a four-storey building in Delhi’s Sreshtha Vihar last night.
The injured people were rushed to the nearby hospital for medical treatment.
The untoward incident, which was reportedly caused by a short-circuit in the air conditioner, took place at around 9 p.m.
Atleast 20 fire tenders reached the spot to douse the flames.
However, no causalities have been reported so far.
More details are awaited. (ANI)
This is published unedited from the ANI feed.