Jaipur, Apr 1 (PTI) Two men travelling atop a bus were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire during their journey in Banswara district.
The deceased Kamlesh Rao and Galiya Garasia were members of a marriage party which was returning last night after the ceremony in Sukheda village.
“They were sitting atop the bus when they touched the wire.They were rushed to a hospital where they were declared dead on arrival,” the police said.
The bodies have been handed over to the family members after postmortem.
This is published unedited from the PTI feed.