Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Vaccine rollout in the country to begin from Jan 16th. PM Modi to meet state CMs on Monday.
2. Massive fire in the Maharashtra hospital, authorities are now under the lens as Chief Minister orders an immediate investigation into the case.
3. 2018 RTI response and a follow-up on the same last year expose negligence. Audit reveals Bhandara Hospital lacked basic fire security equipment.
4. BJP's massive show of strength in poll-bound Bengal. JP Nadda visits the state and launches the Ek Mutthi Chawal campaign, in order to reach out to the farmers.
5. Amid the Kisan-Centre Stalemate, petitioners file a plea in the Supreme Court seeking the removal of farmers from the borders, citing Shaheen Bagh judgment.
6.Times Now exposed the VVIP stay of RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav. Jharkhand High Court pulls up Hospital authorities and the state.