New Delhi [India], Mar. 24 (ANI): Looking for extravagance but don't want to spend a bomb? Does your hunt for hotels always look for a perfect blend of comfort, luxury and budget? With the influx of 'budget brands' in the hotel segment, there has been an ignition of growth in the Hospitality sector, striking an increase in the number of in-bound vacations by 12 per cent.
The guest's journey begins the moment one starts searching for a stay, and doesn't end until checkout. As a budget-brand, a hotel needs to ascertain the experience remains consistent and meets all the presumption of the boarders at an affordable cost.
We have listed top five budget hotels in India that is healthy on your pocket and gives you a glimmering stay experience for your vacation.
1. Treebo Hotels: Treebo Hotel is the third largest hotel chain in India and one of the best rated hotels in the budget-brand segment. It has an inventory of more than 6,000 across 52 cities plans expansion in not just metros, but also across Tier II and Tier III cities with a property count of 1,300. Using technology, strong operations team, and ecosystem enablement, Treebo Hotels ensures that its hotels adhere to the quality standards. Treebo Hotels offers benefits like clean and fresh rooms, polite and prompt service, free WiFi, and complimentary breakfast at reasonable prices.
2. Ginger Hotels: Ginger is an Indian hotel chain, established by Roots Corporation Limited, and part of the Tata Group, a new brand under a category called "Smart Basics Hotels". The first hotel was opened in Whitefield, Bangalore in June 2004. With over 100 years' presence in India's hospitality sector, Roots Corporation Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) and has more than 70 properties in India and abroad.
3. Sarovar Hotels: Sarovar Hotel chain spreads across India and overseas with 75 hotels properties. The company is affiliated with Carlson Hospitality Worldwide. Carlson Companies are active in hospitality services, comprising more than 1570 hotels, resorts restaurants, and cruise ship operations in 81 countries. The association with Carlson Hospitality makes Sarovar Hotels the master franchisor for the Park Plaza and the Park Inn hotel brands in India. The Company also has its domestic brands: Sarovar Premiere, Sarovar Portico and Hometel.
4. Lemon Tree Hotels: Lemon Tree Hotels is a hotel chain company based in India. Incorporated in 2002, the company owns and operates 40 hotels with over 4100 rooms in 23 cities of India. The company operates under 3 brands: Lemon Tree Premier (upscale), Lemon Tree Hotels (midscale) & Red Fox Hotels (economy). In India, its hotels are located in major destinations such as Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir Kerala, Noida, Pune and Vadodara.
5. Ibis Hotels: Ibis Budget Hotels, (formerly Etap Hotel and Formule 1), is an international chain of basic-service budget hotels owned by the AccorHotels Group. There are several branches in major cities and close to transport hubs. Accor, the largest international hotel operator in Asia-Pacific, celebrates the significant expansion of its ibis hotel network across India. (ANI)