With Football in England suspended amidst the coronavirus pandemic, and the game halted across Europe, many clubs are continuing their recruitment drive ahead of the 2020-21 season – whenever that will be…
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of the European press.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- What Chelsea target Sancho said about Lampard
- Werner Liverpool deal put on hold
- Jonathan David drops Arsenal transfer hint
- Rashica linked to Liverpool, talks up move
- Man United hope Rashford is key to Sancho
- Alex Telles linked with Chelsea deal
- Liverpool ready Dembele bid
- Tottenham will slash Mourinho’s budget
- Mbappe AND Haaland on Real Madrid shortlist
- Arsenal reject two Roma offers for Mkhitaryan
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.