With the football season having been suspended across Europe for the foreseeable future by the Covid-19 pandemic, talk and attention has turned to what business, if any, our clubs will look to do before the 2020-21 season.
Latest transfer news, rumours and gossip...
- Rashford wants Sancho to join Man Utd
- 'Arsenal linked with bid for Marc Roca'
- 'Barca eye Neymar/Griezmann swap'
- 'Umtiti prefers Chelsea to Arsenal'
- Man Utd want plot Haaland swoop
- Why Liverpool can 'forget' Mbappe
- Man United want Juve star De Ligt
- Grealish puts Man Utd move in doubt
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.