Football has been suspended ‘indefinitely’ in England due to the coronavirus crisis, and while there are hopes to resume the season in June, speculation around potential transfer for the 2020-21 season remains rife.
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of Europe.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- Cavani wants move to Spain
- Spanish clubs eye up Bellerin
- United keeping tabs on James
- Lautaro agent on Chelsea links
- Manchester clubs tracking Rodon
- Havertz to snub Premier League move
- RB Leipzig calm over Werner future
- Ighalo yet to receive Man Utd offer
- Gunners have edge in Tolisso tussle
- PSG and Tottenham battle for Willian
Can't see the Transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.