Stocks are on pace for another round of new record highs. Meanwhile, traders will be listening closely to President Donald Trump’s first speech at the United Nations General Assembly. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Jen Rogers and Dan Howley discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Trump is making his first address to UN General Assembly
- Trump to call for action on North Korea, Iran in first UN address
- Senate passes defense bill
- Norway’s wealth fund tops $1T in value
- Equifax falls on news of another breach earlier this year
- Bob Evans soars after Post agrees to acquire in $1.5B deal
- Tesla slightly lower on negative note from Jeffries
- Kohl’s is offering free returns for Amazon customers
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Roku expects to raise $219M in its IPO
- Chipotle’s new queso disappoints customers
- OPSkins buys/sells video digital video game items
- Bremmer weighs in on global hot spots
Will you try Chipotle’s new queso?
-Nope, norovirus scared me away