Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Ahead of the Bengal elections, the battle intensifies further. Faceoff over Jai Shri Ram escalates, Mamata Banerjee calls those who raised slogans at Netaji's event are blind radicals.
2) Congress leader Rahul Gandhi trains his guns at the Sangh's, says knickerwala can't dictate terms in state, during his campaign rally in Tamil Nadu.
3) As farmers gear up for the tractor rally on Jan 26, Delhi Police hints at cross border attempt to sabotage. 300 fake Twitter handles from Pakistan are trying to create trouble.
4) Former BARC CEO Partho Dasgupta confesses to Mumbai Police that he was paid to manipulate ratings in favor of Republic TV.
5) Indian Army has confirmed a minor faceoff with China in Sikkim.
6) Kerala government hands over probe against rivals to CBI but wants case in pet project quashed. BJP slams hypocrisy ahead of elections.