Here are the top headlines:
1. Shocking attack on West Bengal Minister Jakir Hossain in Murshidabad. TMC supremo takes stock of the situation, CBI to probe the incident.
2. Toolkit creator gets release from the Bombay High Court, but Delhi Police widens its crackdown on the conspiracy and claims that the Zoom meeting proves Anti-India plot.
3 A shocking incident from Uttar Pradesh's Unnao has come to light, where three girls were found in wheat field, with their hands and legs tied. Two girls died, while the third one is battling for life.
4. Petrol and diesel prices have once again sky-rocketed. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the middle class would not have been burdened, if the previous government would have focused on reducing India's energy import depends. This after petrol price touched Rs 100.
5. TRS leader has been linked to a double murder in Telangana. Cops are now on the lookout for her.
6. The foreign envoys are on a two-day visit to Jammu & Kashmir, and after spending a day in Kashmir, the envoys will now head to Jammu to assess the situation there.
7. Farmers' agitation enters Day 84 and the crowds at the Delhi borders have started thinning. In an attempt to keep the protest going on, the farmers' union have called for a Rail Roko call today. Keeping this in mind, the authorities have deployed security in various places across the country. The special focus, however, is on Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.