1. Under fire from the opposition over his FDI analogy of foreign destructive ideology, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set to address the Lok Sabha at 4 PM.
2. Rahul Gandhi to spearhead Congress’ attack during a debate on the General Budget in the Lok Sabha. He will be the first speaker from his party to take part in the discussion.
3. Punjabi Actor turned Activist Deep Sidhu, one of the keys accused in Republic Day violence is now under police custody. Sidhu is accused of instigating the farmers as they carried out the tractor rally.
4. It is reported that Twitter has permanently suspended the accounts which were in clear violation of Twitter’s rules and regulations in response to the request by the Indian government. As per the social media site, Twitter has suspended more than 500 accounts that were engaging in clear examples for manipulating and spam.
5. The politics over farmers; protests intensify. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is all set to attend the Kisan Panchayat meet today.
6. The aftermath of the Uttarakhand Glacier Burst has brought in horrifying updates. With over 200 people still missing, the death toll has mounted to 32 now. It is believed that 25-30 people are trapped inside the Tapovan tunnel.