Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Singh border situation remains tense as the locals mount pressure on the police over the two-month-old sit in on the border with the National Capital.
2. After midnight drama, farmers' protest rages on, BKU leader Rakesh Tikait refuses to surrender, despite losing support from other Kisan factions. Rakesh Tikait calls for a maha-panchayat amid huge backlash.
3. Politicians of the opposition line up to cover Jayant Choudhary. AAP netas join protests and lend support to Rakesh Tikait.
4. Amid boycott by 17 opposition parties, President Ram Nath Kovind calls out their duplicity on farm laws, says the government doing everything to dispel rumors.
5. President Kovind in his address calls the Republic Day violence an unfortunate event. President also adds that everyone must follow laws framed in the constitution.
6. Trouble mounts for Congress MP Shashi Tharoor and six journalists over fake posts on R-day violence. Two FIRs filed in M.P and U.P for promoting disharmony.
7.Culture Mantri makes a stunning charge, claims ‘Mandir tableau damaged during Red Fort rampage’.