Aamir Khan celebrated his 52nd Birthday with the media today at his residence wherein he revealed that working with Amitabh Bachchan in Thugs of Hindostan is a dream come true.
The superstar, who is riding high on the success of Dangal when asked about the much spoken about Rakesh Sharma biopic, reportedly titled Salute, said,
“The only film I am doing right now is Thugs of Hindostan. We are yet to lock a proper look for the film. I am experimenting with several looks and the current look is just one amongst them. The film goes on floors in June.”
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Thugs of Hindostan is slated to release during Diwali next year. Apart from the YRF film, Aamir Khan will also be seen in a special avatar in Secret Superstar that releases in August this year.
- Harshvardhan and Anil Kapoor to be part of a biopic on Abhinav Bindra
- Is Nawazuddin Siddiqui avoiding media to avoid talking about his marriage?
- Festival commotion gets added to the sync sound shoot process of Trapped
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: This year, here's what he's excited about!
- Rajkummar Rao looking for a romantic break