Three arrested with 15 kg gold from Guwahati railway station
On 14 April,The Assam Police arrested three persons from the Guwahati railway station and recovered 15 kg gold from their possession.
The police seized gold worth Rs. five crore from the trio - Henlalson Vaiphei , L. Thanga and Lalremsaimi - travelling in the Dibrugarh - New Delhi Rajdhani Express.
In a similar incident, the police late night arrested a person named Rafique Ahmed with 1.5 kg brown sugar from the railway station.
Both cases are being investigated.
- BHIM-Aadhaar payment app will boost digital payments revolution: PM Modi
- Kulbhushan Jadhav case: India seeks copy of chargesheet, to appeal order
- Farooq Abdullah confused over impact of stone pelting: Mehbooba Mufti
- Eyeing MCD, Arvind Kejriwal promises SC-ST Commission in Delhi
- CRPF jawan heckled: Jammu & Kashmir Govt. makes arrests, launches probe