I thought being President would be easier: Donald Trump
Donald Trump, who is just two days shy of completing 100 days as the President of United States, admitted that he thought being President would be easier. He added that he loved his previous life.
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier," Reuters quoted Trump as saying.
Talking about the life at White House, the President said that he still getting used to having 24-hour Secret Service protection. Listing the security limitations, he said that it's like he is living in a cocoon.
"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he said.
The report that that the President likes to drive his vehicle on his own and now he really miss doing that.
"I like to drive. I can't drive any more," he said.
Trump, who had earlier decided not to attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, has now clarified that he "would come next year, absolutely."
- China asks EU to stop interfering in Hong Kong, Macao affairs
- Donald Trump to consult with Chinese president Xi before speaking to Taiwan
- Conflict with North Korea is 'biggest worry' of US: Donald Trump
- India tops list of Dubai's 100 tourist source markets
- Taliban launches operation Mansoori, vows more attacks