"Considering the fact that Andy Murray is in the team, everything he has done for Great Britain this season in the Davis Cup, it's fair to say that Great Britain is the favourite. Of course, now they're going to play away which makes it different in Davis Cup because of the crowd and the different atmosphere that you get to feel.
- Tennis: Top player comments on Davis … AFP - 3 hours ago
- Tennis: Past winners of Davis Cup AFP - 3 hours ago
Recent winners of the Davis Cup, ahead of the 2015 final between Belgium and Britain, which begins in Ghent on Friday:
- Tennis: Factfile for Belgium v Britain … AFP - 3 hours ago
Factfile for the 2015 Davis Cup Final between Belgium and Britain, which will be staged at Ghent from Friday to Sunday:
- Tennis: Murray the key as Britain and … AFP - 3 hours ago
The picturesque Flanders city is just 55 kilometres (35 miles) from Brussels, still reeling from the fallout of the terrorist attacks on Paris that killed 130 people and injured hundreds more. The Belgian government has declared the highest level of terror alert in the capital city as the hunt for those responsible for the Paris atrocities continues. Both teams, though, are in Ghent and saying that, despite all the fears and anxiety, the focus is fully on tennis and history-making.
- Just-retired Flavia Pennetta opens up … The Indian Express Online Media Private Limited - 3 hours ago
US Open champion Flavia Pennetta had her share in the 15 years she played on the professional circuit. While dating Carlos Moya, the Italian learnt of a secret relationship the 1998 French Open champion was embroiled in. Rolling down the years in Mumbai as part of the Mumbai Tennis Masters squad for the Champions Tennis League, Pennetta had a feisty take on her relationship with the Spaniard.
- 16 Arthur Ashe artifacts could fetch … Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- AFP Graphics Advisory AFP - 9 hours ago
- Goffin aiming to forget Murray thra … Omnisport - 10 hours ago
- CTL 2015: Mumbai Tennis Masters suffer … Sportskeeda - 11 hours ago
- 'It's like background music' … Omnisport - 11 hours ago
- Mumbai Tennis Masters suffer second … IANS - 11 hours ago
Mumbai, Nov 24 (IANS) Mumbai Tennis Masters suffered their second consecutive loss in the Champions Tennis League (CTL) second season as they went down by a 14-23 margin to a dominant Raipur Rangers at the Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association here on Tuesday. After losing 19-21 to visitors Punjab Marshalls in the opening night on Monday, Mumbai failed to stage a comeback in the contest, and instead went down to the better side in a one-sided encounter at home. The day's tie started with the legends match where Richard Krajicek of Mumbai beat former World No.1 Thomas Muster of Raipur 5-3.
- Tennis: Murray focused on Davis Cup … AFP - 12 hours ago
Andy Murray said Tuesday he had no qualms about playing the Davis Cup final in Belgium despite the security alert, but added that he would understand if any British fans decided to cancel their trips. The world number two, and the rest of the British team, arrived in Ghent, 55 kilometres (35 miles) from Brussels on Monday a day later than planned after the Belgium capital was put on maximum security alert in the wake of the terrorist attacks on Paris that killed 130 people. The lockdown was still in place on Tuesday as the hunt for suspected terrorists continued, but Murray said the feeling was very different in Ghent.
- National Youth TT: Assam edge past Kerala … IANS - 13 hours ago
The win over Kerala may not have put Assam in an invincible position, but it has more or less spelt doom for Kerala, who had beaten Goa 3-0 earlier in the day. With only two teams qualifying from each group for the main draw, which is the pre-quarterfinals, the chances of Kerala look bleak at this juncture, though they have a match against North Bengal. Not only must Kerala beat them but do so convincingly, possibly a 3-0 win, to remain in contention for the second stage.
- Mumbai Tennis Masters vs Raipur Rangers … Sportskeeda - 21 hours ago
- V Chennai Warriors vs Hyderabad Aces: … Sportskeeda - 23 hours ago