Telangana: 16-member gang caught trying to exchange old currency
A case has been registered against a 16-member gang for trying to exchange old currency into new denominations.
A probe is currently going on in the matter.
The sixteen member gang was arrested earlier on 14 March, 2017.
According to Inspector Begumpet, the sixteen- member gang brought the old currency of Rs. 1.2 crore in 500 and 1,000 old denominations to exchange with new denominations.
On receiving an information, the police reached the spot and arrested the sixteen persons and seized Rs. 1.2 crore of old currency.
- BJP stealing mandate in Goa, Manipur with money power: Rahul
- Criminal prosecution higher than expected: Income Tax Department
- 'When a woman is challenged': Sridevi shares first look of 'MOM'
- Sacrifices of our jawans will not go in vain: Rajnath tells LS
- Sharif orders removal of blasphemous content from social media