Fresh snowfall in the Kashmir valley led to a sharp fall in temperature, causing hindrance in everyday life. However, the snowfall, which forced schools in some areas to shut down, did not deter some vivacious children to step out of their homes and build something for their thrill. In Shopian, where snowfall was quite heavy, few little ones built a tunnel outside their homes to hide away from parents and a little journalist’s report has been melting hearts online.
In a video shared on Twitter, a teenage girl is seen reporting from the spot holding a marble slab pretending it to be a mic. Giving details of the secret tunnel, she describes how the accumulated snow has almost reached the height of the first floor and little kids have successfully build a hide-out in it.
She also takes interviews of the two children responsible for the construction and tries to delve further to know more.
- Fahad Shah (@pzfahad) February 8, 2019
One of the little one replying to the question says, "Sardee ke marey sooj gaye hain (We have frozen because of the cold)", leaving the ‘journalist’ and others in splits online. Many praised the little girl and showered blessings on her.
- Rahul Dev Official (@RahulDevRising) February 9, 2019
This is so adorable and so beautiful. Made me miss my childhood so much! God bless you. https://t.co/gxhTi1gGQB
- Athar Aamir Khan (@AtharAamirKhan) February 9, 2019
Best news coverage this week. Do watch. The sheer innocent enthusiasm makes it worth watching many times over. https://t.co/vlcd3m8Te1
- Yashwant Deshmukh (@YRDeshmukh) February 9, 2019
This is amazingly lovable. Mashallah. Jug jug jeeyo. https://t.co/5bW9SXbgu2
- Pankaj Pachauri (@PankajPachauri) February 9, 2019
cutest journalism I’ve ever seen !!
- Kumar Shashwat (@kumarshashwat97) February 9, 2019
Cutest thing today.
Made my day.
- Ankit Tripathi (@tripanki) February 9, 2019
- Zainab Sikander (@zainabsikander) February 9, 2019
Someone give this girl a job! Too good!!
- Eternal Idiot (@idiot_eternal) February 9, 2019
So sweet!! God bless this budding journalist!! She is already showing sparks for being one such in near future!! Blessings and best wishes!!
- Sushil Jain (@SushilJ1960) February 9, 2019
cutest journalism ! i wish her all the best may we see her in our media channels in few years
- (@Jitu_Tweets) February 9, 2019
So Cute. God bless the Little Princess of a Journalist.
- MarineChopper1 (@chauhan_danish7) February 9, 2019
God bless her What a journalism https://t.co/3p76QqOjMq
- Abul kalam khan (@kalamkhan95) February 9, 2019
This will bring smile to your face. Cute and promising at the same time. https://t.co/kD884LHIfc
- Rahul Kumar (@rahulias6) February 9, 2019
Hahaha. With my brother, we made tunnels and dams and mountains in the fine desert sand! Snow seems equally fun. https://t.co/7iWB0rzEqY
- jaimit (@jaimitd) February 9, 2019
Live and unedited reporting from paradise of Earth. https://t.co/rtSbRmtu1N
- Dholaram Gurjar (@DhGurjar) February 9, 2019
Owing to the recent snowfall in the Valley, Real Kashmir's home match against East Bengal was postponed due to thick snow cover, while an avalanche in Kulgam led to the death of eight people.