Taapsee has flown to Bangkok for a holiday
Taapsee Pannu, who was last seen Naam Shabana, took some time off from her work commitments to celebrate her sister Shagun Pannu’s birthday in Koh Samui, Bangkok.
The actress since a while had continuous shoots and back to back movie promotions first for Running Shaadi.com and then for Naam Shabana. So she hardly got any time to be with her family and friends.
Taapsee along with her sister and close friends had a time of their life as Taapsee and Shagun both love exploring different kinds of adventure sports, and they tried their hand at a number of activities, including Scuba diving and Jet boarding which was always a part of their bucket list.
On the work front, Taapsee will soon be flying to London for the shoot of Judwaa 2 with Varun Dhawan.
- Kangana Ranaut turns down Fashion 2?
- Arjun Kapoor: People are made fun of if they don't speak English well
- Arjun Kapoor: I'm sure my family will be ok with my choice of partner
- Arjun Kapoor: 'Half Girlfriend' might start debate on knowing one's language
- Shraddha Kapoor: People don't want to marry these days