Recently during the launch of the film Raabta, Sushant Singh had a long argument with a senior journalist.
When the cast of the film including director Dinesh Vijan and actress Kriti Sanon were asked about their views on the Kulbhushan Jadhav issue, the team refused to comment on it stating it as not a proper platform to talk about. After few more questions on the film a senior reporter asked them to answer on this issue stating it's not right to ignore the issue, to which Sushant replied that, "But I think somebody should not give his or her opinion if he or she is not very well informed about the topic because it is a sensitive thing." But the reporter still continued to debate and then the actor raised his voice and said, "to say anything on the issue, you need to be responsible enough to know the facts related to it." The debate still did not end and the reporter pointed out to him that he should know about these things.. The actor then lost his cool. "Why is it so wrong? There is nowhere written that a public figure should know everything.." The reporter still continued to speak and ignoring the reporterSushant replied to other questions related to his film.
- Nupur Asthana talks about her version of Romeo-Juliet
- Felt stronger doing action sequences: Kriti Sanon
- Mumbai court cancels non-bailable warrant against Sanjay Dutt
- Fast and Furious 8 opening weekend: Second biggest Hollywood opener of all time in India!
- Deepika Padukone is very lucky for me: Dinesh Vijan